quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2010

Coming Back

Man, I've been away for a long time huh? But now I'm back, ready for more..

There are some facts that I want to tell you...like, me and Marina kind of fought and we are no longer talking to each other. Such a pity, I really love that girl. But sometimes in life you just have move on and TRY to forget...( TRY, because I just can't)

Anyway, getting out of the painful topic, I'm practicing soccer again, and it's pretty good for me. Those are moments when I just forget about everything else and play my game.. Actually, I'm leaving in ten minutes..

So, I just wanted to write down what I feel about her...and man, I do NOT feel good..it's, like I said, painful to me, specially because we study at the same school...yeah, it's hard

But that's it, hugs to all...peace out

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário